Curb Appeal Ideas That Won’t Break The Bank
Quick & Easy Cash Offer
No Agent = No Fees
No Expensive Repairs
We’ll Take It As-Is
Enhancing your curb appeal will make your home faster to sell, but will also give your property a nice and finished look that you can be proud of. In this article, we have rounded up the easiest and most affordable ways to make your front yard pop.
1. Give your front door a fresh coat of paint. Painting your front door is a low-cost way to liven up your home’s exterior. Pick a pretty hue that complements your exterior’s color scheme and don’t be afraid to go bold. Black and brown are a very common choice among homeowners, but don’t be afraid to glam up your front entrance with red, blue, teal, or yellow door paint!
2. Add warmth with a wreath. You may need to change your wreath from season to season, but it is an inexpensive way to add charm to your entryway. If you have time, use your creative juice to make a DIY wreath out of natural materials.
3. Update your door handle. This does not cost hundreds of dollars, but installing a new door handle is sometimes the perfect finishing touch for your entryway. With a range of beautiful styles available these days, don’t forget to pick one that’s also sturdy and will last for years.
4. Don’t forget the doormat. Doormats are great for keeping the dirt from entering your home and they’re also a great way to welcome guests. There are a variety of styles available these days, ranging from plain colored doormats to ones with cheerful statements or words on them. Just remember, doormats don’t have to be expensive but they do have to look clean.
5. Add or update your house number. Blend style and function with an amped-up house number! From sleek, simple designs to rustic styles, you’ll never run out of options these days. Pick one that matches your overall exterior design, and of course, that’s easy to read.
6. Add outdoor seating. Whether it’s a porch swing or the good old wicker couch, outdoor seating is always a good idea if you want to add a welcoming vibe to your home. Worried about the cost? Outdoor furniture does not have to be expensive. You can score beautiful sets that are in great condition at thrift stores and flea markets.
7. Add landscape lighting. Many people underestimate the power of good outdoor lighting. Landscape lighting, if thoughtfully designed and properly installed, is a great addition to outdoor spaces. Not only does it highlight the interesting elements of your home’s exterior, but can also add a layer of security and safety to your home.
8. Add a pop of color with pretty flowers. Whether you prefer to plant them in window boxes, pots, or beds, flowers can effortlessly pretty up any space. Plus, the bees love them too!
9. Add texture with more greenery. There’s something about plants that can magically make any space look better. And unlike any other decor, you can never go wrong with plants. Add some potted plants to your porch or plant some shrubs on the ground to dramatically frame your front entrance.
10. Plant a tree or two. A tree is a gift that keeps on giving. It not only adds beauty to your home but also has an endless list of benefits that you (or the new homeowner) can enjoy even after decades. Trees do a great job at blocking out sounds, wind, heat, and cold. They can also house wildlife, improve the air, prevent soil erosion, and more! Just remember to consider the size of the tree if you do decide to plant one on your property.
So there you have it! We have listed the 10 easy and low-cost ways to boost your curb appeal. However, if you’re in a rush to sell your home and don’t have the time for some home improvement projects, our real estate professionals can help you. Contact us today at 800-976-SOLD to learn more about selling your home fast for cash!